Friday 14 August 2015

I PITY THE FOOL!..... PART -1





FOOLS ARE PART OF THE WORLD


Sometimes the questions asked are so ridiculous you have no choice but to stare at your computer screen, mouth agape. If you thought there was no such thing as a stupid question, keep reading......... I PITY THE FOOL....



"Can you lose your viriginity if you fall?"

Unless you're falling into a vagina or onto a penis, no

"Does looking at a picture of the sun hurt your eyes?"

The Education system has failed us.

"8=====D is this a shovel or crying smiley face? So confused?"


It's whatever you want it to be.

"Can you actually lose weight by rubbing your stomach?"


NEW WORKOUT!!DOCTORS ARE SHOCKED


"What does fall 2010 mean ?"



"Can I tell by the smell of my husband's gas if he has been cheating?"



"Do midgets have night vision?"


"What if the girl that thinks I'm the dad isn't the mom?"


"How many calories are in a booger?"


"Is throwing your hair in the garbage safe?"



"What is the right age to start teaching my dog about sex?"



"How do you tell which side of the potato chip is saltier?"



"How do I take care of my pet potato?"





"How can I lose weight without moving?"



"Why is my sperm so powerful?"

More Like your Brain Cells.





THATS ALL FOR TODAY


No comments:

Post a Comment